About Enter the Bible
Why Enter the Bible?
Do any of these sound familiar?
- "The Bible can really be tough to understand."
- "I don't know enough about the Bible to talk about it. I don't want to look dumb!"
- "I don't think the Bible is that relevant to my day-to-day life."
Enter the Bible is for you! It was designed to help you to understand what you read and explore the stories, people and places in the Bible. And because it was written by Luther Seminary faculty you can trust what you read!
Whether it's for personal devotions, exploring the Bible or participating in a group study, you'll dig deeper into the Word with summaries, outlines, background and videos.
We believe Luther Seminary is called to serve the church by teaching the Bible and teaching how to better teach the Bible. We are happy to share this resource with you!
Who is Enter the Bible for?
If you want to grow in your faith, add depth to your Bible study or truly discover the people, places and events in the Bible? This resource is for you. You may have studied the Bible for years. Or you may a new reader. Either way you'll find information that will deepen your understanding of the Bible.
This resource is
- Designed to help you to understand more about the Bible and how it relates to your faith and life.
- Written by Luther Seminary faculty. It's information you can trust.
- Contains information and context for your group study or personal devotions.
Spread the Word!
- Let your friends and family know about this resource that will help them grow in their faith.
- You may also e-mail pages to your study group to share what you're learning.
Tell us what you think! Send us your feedback. We'd love to hear from you!